Usenet Server Hits 2000 Days Retention!

We are excited to announce that today that we’ve upgraded our NNTP Usenet retention to 2000 days.  Now all UsenetServer subscribers can access all newsgroup posts that were added up to 2000 days ago, with 99% completion with no additional cost.

Newsgroup retention is the length of time that a newsgroup article post is available to subscribers.  2,000 days of retention means that UsenetServer subscribers can access newsgroup posts that were added up to 2,000 days ago, with 99% completion.

Now with 2,000 days of retention, all UsenetServer plans include:

  • Direct access to UsenetServer’s Tier-1 Usenet network
  • Over 100,000 Discussion Groups
  • Unlimited data transfer
  • Uncapped transfer speeds
  • 256-bit SSL access
  • 14 day/10 GB free trial

One of UsenetServer’s most unique features is Global Search. Global Search is a free tool that subscribers can use to instantly find and transfer what they want from Usenet without subscribing to newsgroups and downloading massive amounts of headers.  UsenetServer also maintains peering relationships with all major Usenet providers, giving subscribers access to virtually every article posted to Usenet anywhere in the world! Sign up now for a free 14-day trial.

2 thoughts on “Usenet Server Hits 2000 Days Retention!

  1. David Kaye

    2000 days WOULD BE great, if only your search engine ACTUALLY WORKED, which it doesn’t.

    Your search is HORRIBLY broken, so touting 2000 days retention is MEANINGLESS.

    Fix your search, PLEASE!

    1. admin Post author

      Hi David, would you please contact us at support -at- usenetserver.com so you can help us troubleshoot with you to see what the problem is?

Leave a Reply

*